Watch the video and talk about the situation.
Watch it again and fill in the banks with the right verb.
MAGIC! – "Rude"
Saturday morning ___________ out of bed
And ____________ on my best suit
____________ in my car and ____________ like a jet
All the way to you
____________ on your door with heart in my hand
To ____________ you a question
'Cause I ____________that you____________ an old-fashioned man, yeah
Can I ____________ your daughter for the rest of my life?
Say yes, say yes 'cause I need to _____________
You ___________ I __________ never _____________ your blessing 'til the day I ____________
Tough luck, my friend, but the answer is 'No'
Why you gotta _____________ so rude?
Don't you ___________ I ____________ human too?
Why you gotta _____________ so rude?
I __________gonna ___________ her anyway
_____________ that girl
_____________ her anyway
_____________ that girl
Yeah, no matter what you ____________
_____________ that girl
And we ___________ ___________ a family
Why you gotta ___________ so rude
I __________ to do this, you __________ no choice
Can't ___________ without her
_____________ me or ____________ me we will be boys
Standing at that altar
Or we ___________ ____________ away
To another galaxy, you know
You ____________ she_____________ in love with me
She will ___________ anywhere I ___________
Can I ______________ your daughter for the rest of my life?
Say yes, say yes 'cause I need to ___________
You say I _____________ never ____________ your blessing 'til the day I ___________
Tough luck, my friend, 'cause the answer ____________ still 'No"
Why you gotta be____________ so rude?
Don't you _____________I ____________ human too?
Why you gotta _____________ so rude?
I'm gonna marry her anyway
___________ that girl
___________ her anyway
___________ that girl
No matter what you ___________
___________ that girl
And we ____________ ____________ a family
Why you gotta ____________ so rude
Can I ____________ your daughter for the rest of my life?
Say yes, say yes 'cause I need to _____________
You say, I ______________ never ____________ your blessing 'til the day I ___________
Tough luck, my friend, but 'No' still ____________ ‘No’.
And ____________ on my best suit
____________ in my car and ____________ like a jet
All the way to you
____________ on your door with heart in my hand
To ____________ you a question
'Cause I ____________that you____________ an old-fashioned man, yeah
Can I ____________ your daughter for the rest of my life?
Say yes, say yes 'cause I need to _____________
You ___________ I __________ never _____________ your blessing 'til the day I ____________
Tough luck, my friend, but the answer is 'No'
Why you gotta _____________ so rude?
Don't you ___________ I ____________ human too?
Why you gotta _____________ so rude?
I __________gonna ___________ her anyway
_____________ that girl
_____________ her anyway
_____________ that girl
Yeah, no matter what you ____________
_____________ that girl
And we ___________ ___________ a family
Why you gotta ___________ so rude
I __________ to do this, you __________ no choice
Can't ___________ without her
_____________ me or ____________ me we will be boys
Standing at that altar
Or we ___________ ____________ away
To another galaxy, you know
You ____________ she_____________ in love with me
She will ___________ anywhere I ___________
Can I ______________ your daughter for the rest of my life?
Say yes, say yes 'cause I need to ___________
You say I _____________ never ____________ your blessing 'til the day I ___________
Tough luck, my friend, 'cause the answer ____________ still 'No"
Why you gotta be____________ so rude?
Don't you _____________I ____________ human too?
Why you gotta _____________ so rude?
I'm gonna marry her anyway
___________ that girl
___________ her anyway
___________ that girl
No matter what you ___________
___________ that girl
And we ____________ ____________ a family
Why you gotta ____________ so rude
Can I ____________ your daughter for the rest of my life?
Say yes, say yes 'cause I need to _____________
You say, I ______________ never ____________ your blessing 'til the day I ___________
Tough luck, my friend, but 'No' still ____________ ‘No’.
No comments:
Post a Comment